Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Senior Associate: Engineering Technician
Location: USA-SC: SOUTH CAROLINA-CHARLESTON
Job Number: 130023W
Essential Job Functions
* Researches technical systems and program requirements for engineering use.
* Maintains existing systems in accordance with standard operating procedures.
* Interacts with the client's engineers, as necessary, to gather information, design changes, requirements, etc. to compile information for the overall solution design.
* Translates basic engineering designs into software design.
* Develops basic test plans to verify logic of new or modified technical programs.
* Performs testing of the final product and works with the client's engineers to assure that the product performs as planned.
* Applies engineering principles and practices as they relate to system design, process flow and/or discrete modeling.
* Assists in the design of technical programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
* Provides ongoing support to the final product.
* High school diploma or G.E.D.
* Nine or more years of experience in relevant engineering field
* Experience working with process and/or system design concepts
* Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
* Experience working with engineering principles and practices
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Communication skills
* Personal computer and business solutions software skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
Job: Classic Engineering