Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Account Manager - HVAC Programs for Columbia, South Carolina
Location: Columbia, SC
Energy, Environment & Transportation
Energy Efficiency Division
About ICF International
If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International.
Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our own company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
ICF International is adding staff to its energy efficiency team in South Carolina to support an HVAC energy efficiency program. Our clients include utilities, recognizable Fortune 500 global corporations, as well as a variety of industry, and Government organizations. We seek established project managers, able to lead teams of technical and marketing specialists that will deliver and expand our offerings throughout South Carolina.
* Managing a multi-functional project team comprised of technical and marketing specialists (some ICF internal staff and some subcontractors) to ensure timely and professional completion of all tasks and achieve annual program goals.
* Overseeing all external communication activities to make certain all messaging is accurate and consistent.
* Work to develop strategies to influence market adoption of energy efficiency services.
* Managing budgets and resources to maximize efficiencies.
* Developing and implementing long-term business plans for growing energy efficiency work in the residential sector throughout South Carolina.
* A Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or Energy related field
* 8 years of experience developing and running successful energy efficiency programs, with specific expertise in residential energy issues.
* 8 years of experience managing consulting projects with public sector clients, including providing quality control and budget accountability.
* Technical expertise in HVAC residential controls and equipment
* Training delivery experience in HVAC load calculations, duct design, and AC/HP tune-ups
* ACCA Residential EPIC certification
* NATE certifications
* Knowledge of integrated or whole house building science principles
* Knowledge of sustainable building practices and technologies
* Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
* Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
* Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
* Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center atwww.icfi.com/careers/