Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Systems - 1 Product Specialist
Job Number: MGH338
Pay Class: Exempt
-Greenville, SC, USA
Job Description: This position supports all ABB-Baldor-Dodge -Reliance products. The priority of this position is to design packaged solutions based on customer specifications, prepare quotations, and provide technical assistance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Analyzing customer specifications for system design RFQ’s.
* Full technical and commercial coordination with customers and suppliers through appropriate sales channel to provide an optimized Power Transmission Package including product selection.
* Developing a clear definition of the package’s capabilities based on the individual products selected.
* Working directly with product engineers and CO engineering group to assist in product detailing and order specification.
* Interacting with sales and sales support concerning issues related to design, quotation, and application of system solutions.
* Project Management of orders including scheduling, tracking, shipment, invoicing coordination, closing and being the primary customer contact for all project-related matters
Education: A BSME is highly desired. Those who meet all other requirements with demonstrated experience in the field will be considered. Recent Engineering graduates will also be considered.
Experience: 0-2 Years of Engineering experience is preferred. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also a must. Practical experience with SAP PS, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, MS Word, MS Excel, and other software is desired.
Candidates must have the ability to read and understand information contained in engineering drawings and other documents. Previous experience in system design and application of Power Transmission Products, electric motors, and drives is desired. Excellent punctuality, dependability, and attendance is a must.
Only U.S. Citizens, permanents and applicants who hold work authorization and do
not require employer sponsorship will be considered.
Baldor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Women, Minorities,
Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Disabled veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a
reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or
access Baldor’s career site as a result of your disability. You may request
reasonable accommodations by calling the Baldor HR Representative at
479-788-8588. Thanks for your interest in Baldor!