Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Requisition Number: 395595
Job Title: Mortgage Loss Mitigation Project Analyst
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Location: 301 College St
Greenville, South Carolina 29601-0000
Additional Job Details: This position/project entails review of income documentation, income calculation, and additional quality assurance underwriting reviews
Line of Business: Mortgage Group
Job Category: Executive/Senior Level Officials and Managers
1. Master?s degree in business with concentration in finance or statistics
2. Six Sigma green belt certification
1. Bachelor?s degree in Business/Finance or equivalent education and relatedtraining
2. Two years of experience in Mortgage Servicing
3. Strong financial analytical skills
4. Strong Microsoft Excel experience
5. Ability to grasp concepts quickly and make sound decisions
6. Must be able to work independently and to seek and use guidanceappropriately
7. Excellent organizational skills
1. Ability to deliver all life cycles of the defined project including scope,research, obtaining and analyzing data, testing and implementation to theBusiness Unit.
2. Lead work groups which support overall project implementation.
3. Effectively identify and change the resulting policies and proceduresimpacted by project implementation.
4. Implement the project by providing training of the changes to the affectedpersonnel including establishing any required reporting.
5. Identify and collaborate with any other Mortgage department impacted by anyproject changes and engage the subject matter experts into the projectexecution.
6. Build predictive models of loss mitigation workout options based onhistorical results.
7. Gather and test and audit requests from regulators to determine gaps prior toaudit completion.
8. Pull various data elements of the Mortgage from the Servicing System andidentify any gaps in the hand-offs between Loss Mitigation, Bankruptcy,Collections and Foreclosure which would delay the final disposition of theproperty and increase risk of loss and turn any gaps into projects.
9. Review any industry trends or changes delivered by investors, insurers orgovernment regulatory bodies.
10. Present project status reports and recommendations to Senior MortgageManagement.
11. Develop databases of any QC testing performed and document results forpresentations to management.
This position/project entails review of income documentation, incomecalculation, and additional quality assurance underwriting reviews