Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Concierge - Seasonal
Job Code: 19506
Division: Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
Location: Hilton Head Island, SC US
Travel Involved: None
Job Type: Seasonal
Job Level: Entry
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Skills: Rooms ->Concierge, Front Office
Category: Customer Service,Front Desk
• To arrange bookings, reconfirmation of airline tickets etc.
• Be fully acquainted with the different points of
• Assist in arranging for restaurant
reservations and limousines as required by our guests.
Ensure the delivery of parcels, mail, special deliveries, etc. to
• Ensure that the public areas (lobby) are
maintained, clean and tidy by partnering with Housekeeping.
• Accept other special duties as required by management.
• Interact with other departments to ensure that guests’
needs are satisfied.
• Maintain 4-Star/4-Diamond standards
of guest service
• Speak with guests in a friendly, warm
manner making them feel welcome to the hotel.
proactively work to seek out ways in which to improve the hotel
experience for our guests.
• Handling of special requests
i.e. flowers, telegrams, telexes, rental cars, forwarding luggage,
private planes, etc.
• Arranging interpreters, public
stenographers, and sightseeing tours advising of quality shopping
• To be familiar with the inter-relationship
between the different departments.
• Be familiar with all
technical equipment as related to the Front Desk.
flexible to work in various capacities, which include PBX, Concierge,
and or Front Desk.
• To log any issues, complaints
and work orders in Synergy and Epitome.
• Be familiar with
all PBX functions in order to function during operator’s
absence or to assist during peak times.
• Understand all
• Ensure cleanliness and organization
of work area
• Understand all amenities and services
offered at the Resort
• Be able to assist with guests
checking-in and checking-out
• Understand Instant Check-In
and Express Check-In procedures
• Computer and printer,
typewriter, telephone, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine, facsimile
machine Bell Stand luggage carts, hand truck
and on occasion exterior of hotel with exposure to weather
We are looking for someone with
excellent customer service skills, knowledge of the local area,
ability to multitask, computer literate, and with a happy
personality. Must be available to work flexible shifts,
including nights and weekends.
Work Environment: Indoors.