Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Code :FY1310
Division :AAG - GTFSD Mt. Holly
Location :Moncks Corner SC US 29461
% of Travel Required :0-10%
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Compensation :From 18.27 To 22.23 USD Per Hour
Job Description :
Parker Aerospace, an operating segment of Parker Hannifin Corporation, is one of the world’s leading producers of flight control, hydraulic, fuel and inerting, fluid conveyance, thermal management, and engine systems and components for the aerospace industry. We design and build equipment for virtually every aircraft and aero engine being produced in the world today.
In addition to game-changing technology, our customers look to us for shorter lead times, lower costs, higher reliability, and lifetime support. All coupled with the positive attitude and innovative thinking of a true business partner.
Parker Aerospace provides unmatched performance for both our customers and shareholders, built on a foundation of core company values. As a result, our business growth is impressive and consistent. Best of all, our team members share in the success that results from that growth.
Quality Technician - NDT
Perform a wide range of routine to complex quality, NDT and test operations utilizing a variety of quality assurance equipment, including but not limited to CMM, test stands, and radiographic, ultrasonic, dye penetrate and metallographic equipment. Perform maintenance, adjustment, calibration and programming on such equipment as necessary.
Job Requirements :
A minimum of one (1) year direct quality assurance experience in the appropriate area
· Level II certification in NDT dye penetrate and radiographic inspection, as applicable
· Ability to accurately calibrate associated equipment, as applicable
· Thorough knowledge of all pertinent inspection methods, equipment operation and good computer skills
· Ability to interpret and understand instructions, procedures, drawings, blueprints and specifications
· A high level of interpersonal skills and a willingness to work effectively as a participative team member, to include assisting others
· Must exhibit professional behavior and attitude, technically and personally, in all aspects of the work environment and demonstrate respect for all others at all times
· Sound and reliable judgment and a desire to learn
· Effective verbal and written communications skills
· Ability to learn/perform basic computer operations
Parker Hannifin supports Affirmative Action and is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Due to Parker's military contractor status, the applicant must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the United States, and must provide evidence of citizenship or immigration status upon applying for the position.
Offer Relocation :Maybe