excelleRx Programmer/Analyst II in Mt Pleasant South Carolina United States
The Programmer Analyst II will be responsible for developing and maintaining designated proprietary database-driven applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for adhering to defined specifications and meeting project timelines.
· Accountability and initiative in the management of multi-issue workloads, and taking a pro-active role in apprising supervisor on software development progress.
· Expected to consistently demonstrate a high level of code quality, programming aptitude and application knowledge on assignments with increased complexity and scope.
· Expected to meaningfully contribute to the creation of application development plans, defining of functional specifications and project timelines.
· Involvement in efforts to improve the development environment and enhance the programming knowledge of teammates.
· The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starting.
· The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
· 2+ years of experience working in a Healthcare company is highly desirable.
Education and/or Experience:
Information Technology professional with a minimum BS/BA degree in Information Systems (or equivalent) with 4 years of relevant programming experience.
· Highly skilled and knowledable in Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, and Transact SQL.
· Familiarity with web services, SQL Server, Microsoft technologies and industry concepts, trends and current practices a plus.
* No relocation assistance is provided.