Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
In this role, you will develop and improve processes with respect to stabilization, cost reduction and variance reduction in the department. Special focus on the continuous improvement projects, Six Sigma, TQM, TPM. Also actively participate in developing, monitoring, and improving processes throughout the plant. Acts as a liaison and advisor to the department team members. Plans, develops, communicates, implements and administers departmental programs.
· Driving force in continuing improvement of systems and processes within the area of responsibilities with focus on process improvement and cost.
· Monitor systems to identify trends and anomalies, including green/cured waste, and insure reduction countermeasures are developed.
· Assists in other areas of the plant to improve plant performance.
· Responsible for Departmental Visual Management.
· Drive and track departmental improvement initiatives in Six Sigma, Kaizen, TQM and TPM.
· Participates in TPM, Reliability, and Yellow Belt teams.
· Act as a team member on other work group teams and manage, identify, develop, and implement continuous improvement projects.
· Realizes timely response and effective resolution for departmental misproductions.
· Assist in daily trouble shooting of manufacturing process in area of responsibility. Act as liaison to engineering services for departmental project work.
Skills and Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technical area Preferred; Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering;
· 5 years related Manufacturing experience and Continuous Improvement
· Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt preferred
· Adhere to all safety and environmental rules and regulations.