Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Quality Engineer - Hot Preparation
In this role, you will manage of all quality management tasks in the component preparation areas in prevention of producing non-quality semi-products, assure semi-product quality conformance and control of non-conforming semi-products .
Manage on time handling of audit findings (Internal, PPS, QMS certification, OE) in the preparation areas, management of quality management budget in the preparation areas
· Ensure quality assurance and inspection policies and procedures are followed throughout the area of responsibility
· Decide on final disposition of off-standard products, in cooperation with QM and PI
· Assure appropriate in-process key quality characteristics are over-inspected at the required frequency and appropriate actions are taken
· Assure plant compliance to ISO/TS 16949, legal, customer and internal requirements as required in his / her area Review FMEAs, control plans and work instructions concerning customer requirements.
· Participate in internal and external audits and support the corrective actions following the audits
Drive the SPC process in the preparation areas
· Regular reporting of process capabilities in the preparation areas and participate in corresponding corrective actions
· Manage and direct reports and train, educate and develop his / her staff
· Participate in the annual budgeting process and ensure the quality department budget is appropriately met in his / her area of responsibility.
Skills and Requirements
· Bachelors degree in an Engineering or Scientific field
· + 5 Years in Tire Manufacturing and Quality Management
· Manufacturing, Quality Management Systems, Measurement Techniques
· ISO/TS 16949, a Six Sigma qualification will be an advantage
· Quality management tools (SPC, FMEA, 8D, PPAP, MSA, etc.)